Become a Member of Paarl Tourism
- Receive a free website listing on Paarl Tourism
- Free brochure racking at both Paarl and Wellington Tourism office.
- Receive a free listing in the official Paarl & Wellington Guide and the towns’ maps.
Members may collect copies of the official Paarl & Wellington Guide and maps for distribution from your business.
- Display your membership certificate at your business.
Potential customers will know you are accredited with a recognised tourism organisation.
- Use the official Paarl Tourism logo on your website, social media pages and marketing collateral.
- Opportunities to be involved in Paarl Tourism’s Guest & Media Relations Programme.
- Invitations to networking and tourism development workshops and seminars.
- Co-operative marketing opportunities on a first served basis – these initiatives may require some payment by members.
- Access to any research commissioned by the DLTA.
- Paarl & Wellington Tourism offers on-line and walk-in booking services to visitors and refers bookings to members. As a member you will receive referrals from Paarl Tourism at a reduced commission fee of 11% for walk-in bookings and 10% for online bookings via our website if you are a member of Nightsbridge.
- Access to Paarl Tourism Photo Library.
- Promotion of members’ information, deals and events through Paarl Tourism’s Social Media Platforms.
- Merchandising opportunities via the Paarl Tourism Offices with a 10% commission.