Our next Simonsvlei Market Day will be on Saturday, 4 May 2019, from 10h00 – 16h00. Yes, we’ve shifted it a week ahead because of the Cheese Festival. (as we don’t want to take away all their visitors do we?)
So, be sure to round up your friends and family, this market just keeps getting bigger and better than before!
What’s at the Simonsvlei Market:
– Plenty of Simonsvlei Wines!
– Non-alcoholic beverages as well (like Mirakel)
– Plenty of Karoo Craft Breweries Beer – also on tap!
– Food traders – a delectable variety to choose from,
– Clothing, jewellry, fresh-produce, home-bakes, books, gifts, leather and loads of other awesome products
– Live music,
– Kids entertainment and play area(s)
– Gin, pink-drinks and other fancy beverages
– Wine tasting, wine specials and more!
ENTRY IS FREE!
FAQ’s – JUST THE ANSWERS:
– Yes, we are pet friendly, as long as your pet is friendly too. Please bring them on a leash, and remember your poop-bags please.
– No, you may not bring in a picnic or your own food & drinks, we have plenty of traders to support and they have plenty on offer.
– Yes, it is an opportunity for you to trade if you have a product suitable for such a market – in which case please apply for a stand with: email@example.com
– We are located on the R101 – the Old Paarl Road, as you drive out of Southern Paarl (remain on the main road) and head toward Klapmuts. (The place with the BIG wine bottle) on your left!