Renowned Champagne house Veuve Clicquot and Val de Vie Estate, South Africa’s home of polo, are proud to announce important changes moving into the 2020 polo season.
November 17th 2019 will herald the start of an exciting new series of Veuve Clicquot polo events to be held at Val de Vie Estate, with a variety of experiences taking place up until April 2020.
Inspired by the evolution and increasing popularity of the game over the past decade, the Veuve Clicquot Polo Series 2019/2020 will include an extended season of Champagne Sunday brunch events, set to be a highlight on the Western Cape’s summer calendar.
Kicking off on 17 November 2019 and continuing most Sundays during the 2019/2020 polo season, polo brunches in the Polo Club Restaurant on Val de Vie Estate include a late morning and afternoon of chukkas, chats and creative cuisine.
It’s a day for light and stylish summer dressing and all-important networking.
– Cost: R395 per person
– Includes a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label on arrival, a gourmet brunch harvest table selection and an item from the plated menu.
– Venue: The Polo Pavilion Restaurant at Val de Vie Estate
Time: 09:00 – 15:00
– Dress code: Authentic polo
– Live entertainment, gourmet food stations and a polo game.
– Children allowed (special menu available)
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL: 0218636174 | email@example.com