Hero Night Series- Christmas Run at Rhebokskloof Wine Estate
The Hero Night Series has come to the Cape and Hero Adventure is excited to host this popular series at Rhebokskloof!
For this Christmas Edition on Friday, 1 December, the Hero Night Series is all about giving back.
They have decided it is the perfect opportunity to continue the support against the senseless attacks and murders against our farmers. All the profits from this event will be donate to the Area Farm watch to assist them in their efforts to keep our local farmers safe. They also ask call on their supporters to make bigger contributions if they wish.
Registration takes place at Rhebokskloof Trail Centre from 4pm on the day. The race starts at 6pm.
Run distances are 3km, 5km and 10km.
Mountain Bike distances are 3km, 10km and 20km.
Great food and entertainment will be available the evening with casual meals and the Rhebok restaurant is also open.
Entry Fee is R50/ person.
For more information contact +27 (0) 83 384 2976/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Run the Vines #11 at Landskroon Wines
On Saturday, 2 December 2017, Landskroon Wines will host the 11th Run The Vines event.
Join them for a fun day out with the family.
U/8 and U/12 – 3km Henties Junior Challenge – R30 – Start 8:30
U/15 Henties Junior Cahallenge – R30 – Start 8:15
5km Run The Vines – R80 – Start: 8:15
10km Run The Vines – R100 – Start: 8:00
17km Run The Vines – R130 – Start: 7:30
R30 Late entry fee.
Entries at entries.onsite-events.co.za
|Fun Evening Run in aid of Children with Autism
Given the huge increase in childhood autism cases, it’s the best time to step up for a jog or walk in aid of the Boland School for Autism.
In addition, medals, cash prizes and lucky draws are at stake when the Afrikaans Language Monument’s and Paarl Athletics Club’s annual Evening Run takes place on Wednesday, 6 December 2017, on the picturesque Paarl Mountain.
· The fun 5km Word Race, starting at 18:40, is aimed at the whole family. Even prams are welcome! The entry fee is R20 and participants enter with an original, fun Afrikaans word instead of a number.
· The 10km Evening Run, presented in accordance with the rules of Athletics South Africa and Boland Athletics, starts at 18:30; it follows an exciting and challenging route on tar and dirt roads. The entry fee is R50 and temporary numbers (for those who are not members of an athletics club) are available for R30. In both cases walkers are also welcome, so there is no excuse not to feel healthy, happy and generous.
Participants can register in three ways:
– Online before 1 December at www.entrytime.com
– At www.sa-active.co.za (at R6 extra per registration)
– At the Language Monument (daily from 08:00 to 17:00) as well as on the day of the race itself between 17:00 and 18:15. Access is free for fans.
Make a great evening of it. Bring a picnic basket or order one at the Volksmond Coffee Shop on 021 863 2800 (R300 for two persons and R400 with basket included). This recently improved and enlarged coffee shop will also offer refreshments for sale.
For inquiries about the 10km race, contact Sybrand du Plessis on +27 (0) 83 770 5107.
For inquiries about the 5km Word Run, contact Jeffrey Pietersen on +27 (0)21 872 3441 or email@example.com.
|JP 21s Super Eights Tournament at Val de Vie Estate
This charity cricket day will be held at Val de Vie Estate on 17 December 2017 with top cricketers, sports stars and celebrities is filled with fun and entertainment.
This fundraiser for JP Duminy’s charity, JP21 Project, is held to continue to improve the state of cricket in schools (starting at primary school level) and the role it plays in promoting a healthy, positive society.
Four teams will play cricket for the “love of the game”.
Tickets are Available online at:
Time: 11am – 6pm
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org