One of the oldest and most historic churches in South Africa. The church represents the vernacular style of the period with its simple cross design and gracious gables. It was designed by a German military engineer Major Georg Conrad Kuchler. The austere interior reflects the Calvinistic ethic of the Dutch Reformed church. The neo-classical bell tower dates from the 1811.
For guided tours contact the Strooidak Church Office at Main Road, Paarl or contact Koos van der Walt Tel: +27 (0)21 863 2327
Latitude – Longitude:
163 Main Street Paarl Western Cape 7646 South Africa