Don’t let the winter in Paarl get you down, there are plenty of things that are better during winter in Paarl!
How about visiting one of our local breweries?
Berg River Brewery has a list of activities planned during the month of June, not to mention just relaxing and enjoy a delicious beer or beer tasting in their hospitable tap room.
Beer tastings are offered at the price of R40 and R50 respectively and they have a food truck available for light meals.
The following events are taking place at Berg River Brewery during June:
- 9, 16 & 23 June – Springboks Rugby vs England Test Series
- 16 June – Jackal and the Wind
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/169845453700357/
- 17 June – Father’s Day (Music and a Meal)
- 23 June – Mark Buchanan Blues Band from 12:30
- 23 & 24 June – Pink Lady Canoes
- From the 14th of June – Soccer World Cup – They will be showing all matches.