Off-Road Training is as per BMW standards.
The Level 1, 2 and pillion Off-Road training is as per BMW standards. We prefer and recommend riders to do Level 1 first and then move to Level 2. This way, we know they have learned the basics. We recommend riders with a new bike to do a refresher of Lev 1 or 2 depending on their riding abilities, as each bike have its own bonding space and dynamics.
Only 1 level can be completed on a day.
– theory about rider gear, safety, rider position, bike set-up, dynamics of the BMW bike, tyre pressures, etc
– Level 1: Explaining and adjusting the motorcycle, ABS de-activation, rider position, Off-Road steering, cone riding, balancing, picking up the bike, leading the bike, slow riding, braking
– Level 2: Bike set-up, tyre pressures, rider position, cone riding, body position, angle riding, stopping on a hill, uphill & downhill riding, sharp turns, sand riding, technical ride up a jeep track, high-speed braking on gravel, gymkhana, etc.
Anura Vineyards, Klapmuts.
7 March 2021: Level 1, Level 2, Pillion Training
18 April 2021: Level 1, Level 2, Pillion Training
15 May 2021: Beginner off-road day ride
30 May 2021: Type of training TBC
4 July 2021: Type of training TBC
15 Aug 2021: Type of training TBC
4 Sept 2021: Atlantis Playday (BMW, all brands, plastic bikes)
19 Sept 2021: Type of training TBC
2 Oct 2021: Beginners off-road day ride
31 Oct 2021: Type of training TBC
5 Dec 2021: Type of training TBC
***TBC: on-demand and weather conditions.
The training days are presented in a fun and relaxed way….no losers…all winners!!!! Emphasis on safety and bond with your dream machine.
Reminders and more details will follow closer to the date of the training days on this Forum and BMW Motorrad Stellenbosch, Facebook page.
– Lev 1 & 2 each: R450.00 per rider (R525.00 non-club members) Only 1 level on a day
– Pillion training: R700.00 per couple (R775.00 non-club members)
The training fee includes: Full day training, coffee on arrival & Lunch (unless stated otherwise, e.g. day rides)
The training fee includes Full day training, Coffee on arrival, Lunch.
For any further details, do not hesitate to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 082 8991169