Only 1 level can be completed on a day.
– theory about rider gear, safety, rider position, bike set-up, dynamics of the BMW bike, tyre pressures, etc
– Level 1: Explaining and adjusting the motorcycle, ABS de-activation, rider position, Off-Road steering, cone riding, balancing, picking up the bike, leading the bike, slow riding, braking
– Level 2: Bike set-up, tyre pressures, rider position, cone riding, body position, angle riding, stopping on a hill, uphill & downhill riding, sharp turns, sand riding, technical ride up a jeep track, high-speed braking on gravel, gymkhana, etc.
We are fortunate to use the facilities at Anura Vineyards, Klapmuts.
18 April 2021: Level 1, Level 2, Pillion Training
15 May 2021: Beginner off-road Day ride
30 May 2021: Type of training TBC
4 July 2021: Type of training TBC
15 Aug 2021: Type of training TBC
4 Sept 2021: Atlantis Playday (BMW, all brands, plastic bikes)
19 Sept 2021: Type of training TBC
2 Oct 2021: Beginners off-road day ride
31 Oct 2021: Type of training TBC
5 Dec 2021: Type of training TBC
– Lev 1 & 2 each: R450.00 per rider (R525.00 non-club members) Only 1 level on a day
– Pillion training: R700.00 per couple (R775.00 non-club members)
The training fee includes: Full day training, coffee on arrival & Lunch (unless stated otherwise, e.g. day rides)
For any further details, do not hesitate to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 082 8991169