Place Category: Paarl Tour Operators
Yishumi Tours and Transfers offer visitors to South Africa (and especially to Cape Town and environs) and local South Africans the opportunity to explore the beauty of South Africa.
Daily or longer tours, at a fixed cost, are packaged to enhance the travel experience of the visitor. Visitor-specific tours can also be arranged at an agreed cost.
Transfers from and to the airport and to and from the visitor’s accommodation is also available at a fixed cost.
Packaged tours include the following:
- Tour of the West Coast of South Africa.
- Tour to Buffelsfontein in the Western Cape.
- Tour to the West Coast National Park in the Western Cape.
- Tour to Darling and visit to wine farm.
- Walking tour of Cape Town (Mother City).
- Tour of Paarl and environs wine route and places of interest.
- Tour of Wellington and environs wine route and places of interest.
- Tour of Franschhoek and environs wine route and places of interest.
- Tour to Cape Point.
- Tour of Stellenbosch and environs wine route and places of interest.
- Tour for shark cage diving.
- Tour for whale watching in Hermanus (only in whale season).
- Tour to Cape Agulhas (most Southern point of Africa).
- Tour of Garden Route (East Coast of South Africa).
- Tour to Aquila Game Park to view the Big 5.
- Walking tour of Paarl.
- Walking tour of Wellington.
- Tour/s of lighthouses on coast of South Africa.
Contact us for a quotation and places that will be visited.
Telephone: +27 (0)81 795 9817
Facebook: Yishumi Tours.
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer:
- The full amount must be paid at least two days before the tour commences. Any deviation from planned itinerary will attract additional charges.
- All tours and use of equipment at destinations are subject to weather conditions.
- It must be noted that animals cannot be dictated to and if a specific animal is not sighted the tour guide/s and relevant destinations cannot be held responsible.
- Non South African tourists should carry their passports or a certified copy of their passport with them at all times.
- South Africa tourists should carry their ID cards/books or a certified copy with them at all times.
- Entrance fees, overnight stays, food and drinks are for the account of the tourist, unless agreed differently in writing.
- Costs are subject to change if conditions change. This also includes costs at all tourist destinations.
- The tour guide will at all times communicate any changes to the itinerary to the tourist and confirm in writing that the change has been agreed.
- If for any reason the tourist cancels the tour ONLY 50% of the paid fee will be refundable.
- If for any reason the tour company cancels the tour 100% of the paid fee will be refundable.
- Malherbe Street
Drakenstein Local Municipality
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.