Our Bakery offers scrumptious Italian-inspired evening meals, but also supplies our shop with freshly baked bread to be enjoyed with delicious cheeses from our Cheese Room. We grow our own wheat on the farm which is stone-ground after harvest. This flour is sold in the Farm Shop, but is also used by our own bakers who make sure we have freshly baked bread early every morning for our restaurants and the Tasting Room. We have a variety of breads, including sourdough, rye, white and whole wheat.
At dinners in the Bakery, we serve our food family style – guests dish up for themselves from wooden boards placed on their table. Our Italian-inspired set menu starts with an antipasti and salad offering. Main course may be enjoyed to your heart’s content. We round off the meal with a delicious dolce and our famous coffee.
- The Bakery is open Wednesday and Friday evenings from 19h00 to 21h00. The set menu costs R410 per adult and R175 per child under the age of 12 (excluding drinks).
- Booking is essential. Reservations open two months in advance and can be made between the hours of 8h00 and 17h00 on +27 (0)21 863 3852 or email@example.com.
- Priority will be given to hotel guests for bookings.
- Please enquire about options for groups. For groups of 13 to 18 guests, a 50% deposit is required to secure the booking. Should you wish to bring a larger group, we have private function venues available.
- Kindly note that all pathways on the farm are gravel, and covered with peach pips in some areas of the garden.
- Babylonstoren Farm, Klapmuts-Simondium Road, R45
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.