As the municipality, we aim to provide you with regular updated and relevant information via our website link at http://www.drakenstein.gov.za/coronavirus.
For the past week we have been working closely with the Western Cape Government to make sure that we provide sufficient support to businesses and the broader community to share as much information as we can as we tackle the ongoing challenges that Covid-19 presents to South Africa and the rest of the world. We acknowledge that a prospect of a very tough recovery ahead is real, but we believe that recovery is possible, but only if we remain resilient and work together.
The municipality and the Western Cape Government are committed to doing everything we can to support you through this.
To do this, the Department of Economic Development and Tourism needs you to assist them in establishing the extent of the impact of Covid-19 on your business and what they can do to support business recovery and assist in building business continuity.
Please find below a short survey which will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- There are no risks or compensation associated with participating in this survey – the survey is voluntary.
- Your name and contact details will not be shared with third parties.
- The deadline for responding to this survey is 8 April 2020, 17h00.
- Please share this survey within your own business network as this would allow us to capture the business landscape as far as possible.
- If you have any questions on the survey or the process, you are welcome to contact us directly via Johann.Bester@westerncape.gov.za
Please note that as Provincial and Local government we cannot guarantee access to financial relief packages, but we remain committed to finding suitable mechanisms of business support in these difficult times.
The Western Cape Government’s marketing and promotion agency, Wesgro has also established a website which is updated with information for businesses to assist them through the Covid-19 crises: www.supportbusiness.co.za . You can also reach out to the team with specific business-related questions via: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Western Cape Government information on Covid-19 and to view FAQ’s please visit https://www.westerncape.gov.za/department-of-health/coronavirus